Thursday, April 17, 2008

Halfway there...

Hello folks...
Roving reporter mode is switched on and the tray table is in the upright position. Not much time for reflections on Korea, except to say it really is the land of morning calm and the ladies do their workouts in public parks complete with open access gym equipment. Would take photos but that seems akin to the peverts on the beach going crazy with their camera phones. My pics will come later. For now, let me just say that the Korean airline hostess uniforms (and hey, there ain't no guys here, it's strictly "girls only" type work) are without question the best I've ever seen. If you don't believe me, just check out this YouTube vid I found to prove the point. Keep in mind though, I didn't see one single African-American Korean hostess on my flight. They must pull those out for the glamour flights and Victoria's Secret tv specials...
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hEvR_DSW4MA
Anyong Haseyo!

No comments: